We build your compliance service to fit your needs. The Foley-Connelly Benefits Group COBRA Administration also offers you:
- Web-based COBRA reporting
- ALL required notices for a complete COBRA program
- Management of COBRA elections and premium payments
- Superior customer support by COBRA Certified Professionals
- An ERISA attorney on staff
- Updates on regulations, legislation and court cases
- Support for state continuation inquiries
- Qualified Beneficiary website and call center support
- Answers to all of your COBRA questions
Do you need help administering HIPAA Certificates of Creditable Coverage or Direct Billing for retirees or leaves of absence? Simply add these services to your COBRA administration package.
HIPAA Certificates of Creditable Coverage must be sent to all employees and family members losing insurance coverage. If your carrier isn’t sending certificates or if you are self-insured, consider outsourcing to The Foley-Connelly Benefits Group.
When you partner with The Foley-Connelly Benefits Group, you will be provided administrative support with the assurance that you are in compliance with HIPAA’s myriad requirements.