- A disabling injury occurs every 1.3 seconds — on and off the job. That’s over 63,000 every day, more than 23 million every year – 1
- Three in 10 workers entering the workforce today will become disabled before retiring – 2
- Over 6.8 million workers are receiving Social Security disability benefits; almost half are under age 50 – 2
- More than 50 percent of the workforce has no private pension covaerge. A third has no retirement savings – 2
The need for disability coverage is clear, and The Foley-Connelly Benefits Group offers a range of products that meet the specific requirements of diverse employer groups.
Long Term Disability
Provides monthly benefits for employees who are partially or totally disabled by a covered physical disease, injury, pregnancy or mental disorder.
Short Term Disability
Provides weekly benefits for employees who are partially or totally disabled by a covered physical disease, injury, pregnancy or mental disorder.
Small Business Disability Plans
The Foley-Connelly Benefits Group helps small businesses provide attractive benefits plans for their employees — without overwhelming the small business budget.
Each disability plan includes our responsive service and the innovative features that set The Foley-Connelly Benefits Group apart from other disability insurers. From The Foley-Connelly Benefits Group benefit payment options to our commitment to returning employees to work as soon as they are able, The Foley-Connelly Benefits Group disability plans are attractive to employers and employees alike.
1. National Safety Council, 2005-2006 Injury Facts
2. Social Security Administration, Fact Sheet 2007